Friday, September 15, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 384

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Where am I?

9. It goes left, so you'll have to get out and walk along the verge, good thing you're not fat.

8. It was all over Instagram, hashtags more than your life's worth.

7. Keep some perspective and just chill.

6. I'm not going out for a weekend yet, I need to get myself together.

5. He looked like he was going to burst into tears and ask for his mummy.

4. I was saving that last nugget for tomorrow too.

3. You can complain as many times as you like, but I'm not going to give it to you.

2. Do you reckon they walk around with their eyes shut, just bumping into things, like local councillors?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It should be okay, Akers Way is due to reopen soon, thank god.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: