Sunday, July 08, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 426

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's a scary thing to do.

9. It's a really good deal, let me tell you why.

8. Bananas might eventually die out.

7. I've not done any juicing since the weather turned.

6. I've got a pair of shorts for each day of the week now.

5. They started to melt, we put them back undercover and put a bucket underneath.

4. It compares all the options, then gives you the one you wanted in the first place.

3. The bloke who was in that show about the fishes.

2. By the way, I've already had your lunch.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Personally, I don't think we have a fully functioning pair of sunglasses between us.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: