Sunday, June 02, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 472

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. So wait, you're not getting married?

9. This is what I've chosen for you, it's an extra large.

8. There's chicken bits in the freezer if you get desperate.

7. I'm always the last one to know about these aspects of controversy.

6. How are you feeling about the changes to the buying section?

5. I went in there and all I wanted was a pair of tweezers and I came out with a basket.

4. They had really thickly cut ham that was on the edge of going off before the weekend.

3. It looks like a cake, but when you take it out of the box it appears like a trifle.

2. Teenagers deserve a break, they'd got to put up with us.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. My mum is not happy about it one little bit.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: