Sunday, June 09, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 473

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Is it two legs or one, I'm confused?

9. Did Chris Evans actually make an appearance?

8. He's not going to touch it if it's not easy to reach.

7. The water was flowing down so fast we couldn't sweep it away.

6. That type of dirt will get everywhere, it was never like that at my old place.

5. Put it on toast, fantastic.

4.  It got set on fire, but it wouldn't catch, which tells you something.

3. Whey, I mean, what is it really?

2. Don't look so pleased with yourself. every normal person does it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It was all made up, I thought I was watching a really bad student programme.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: