Sunday, September 29, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 488

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Are you on a train?

9. And that's all the tables they had.

8. It kept slipping down so I had to keep wiggling.

7. Try to keep a clear and clean head if you can.

6. It took about half an hour to cross the road.

5. Those sirens walloped along, I thought I wasn't moving.

4. If I was thinking that I certainly wouldn't say it to someone.

3. They do one with rye in the top that smells of old feet.

2. He's embracing other people in his retirement.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You can use me as an object lesson.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: