Saturday, November 09, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 493

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You can question me as much as you like, I'm innocent of it all.

9. He was seen in a takeaway in Chippenham.

8. Don't touch my cake, you didn't want one.

7. I was briefly interested, then I love on.

6. They disagreed on everything except the names of their children.

5. The smaller ones taste nicer, but are made in a factory that uses child labour.

4. Antifreeze was a great joke when I was little.

3. He's stuck in the middle of Wales with a broken van.

2. A hat would make you look like a minor royal.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. He'll be kicked out, he's more crooked than a broken branch.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: