Saturday, November 09, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last, Last Week ; 492

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Keep that together and they'll work off each other.

9. That's correct, you're a righteous man.

8. Things weren't meant to explode and they didn't.

7. I didn't bat an eyelid.

6. Voters don't care about you and your record.

5. A sausage roll would be good for now.

4. Six weeks is all I need to switch sides.

3. Clearly I don't know what I'm doing.

2. That phone rings entirely random relatives.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I was going to fill the car up, but it was raining, so I switched modes.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: