Sunday, January 11, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 250


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You can't, there's cameras.

9. If she wants me to work she'll have to really get it together, I'm not standing in the cold holding a tray again.

8. No, this does usually go that way, but the road's shut, so it's going back the way it use to go before I dyed my hair.

7. I've got one more of these, two hours off, then, who knows.

6. But it's what I'm truly passionate about, I just love Twitter.

5. He's newly divorced, but I think it's going to be good, I mean he can spend more time with his girlfriend now.

4. Don't think that gives you the right to do and say what you want just because I'm not with you.

3. There's little doubt in my mind that we're on the wrong bus.

2. I can't call him, what would I say? "Hi, I saw your arms on a poster at work and want you to hold me with them"?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I never go upstairs, I'm always worried the height and motion will make me seasick, plus stairs never agree with me.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: