10. No it's misty, that's not smoke.
9. In the interview she kept referring to KPIs, all I could think of was KP nuts.
8. I've not had these crisps since you could buy them in the canteen.
7. He's got crap all over his desk, their apartment must be like a tip.
6. What an undercut, knobber.
5. No the other side, over where you'd turn off for Eldene, he lives there, but it's a lot bigger than you'd imagine, you could park a tank on his front drive.
4. Too me ages to look like this, I tried on four pairs of trousers.
3. He wanted to keep things casual, so I've not seen him for a week.
2. Try to keep it to yourself, but I'm leaving after the next set of sales results.
And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...
1. Can you remember a time where you didn't care about your iPhone?
Overheard something we've missed? Then email email@example.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!