Sunday, January 29, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 353

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. How will it be divided up?

9. None of this is your fault you know?

8. He got trapped and I had to grab his legs.

7. It's meant to happen in three months if you're to believe the packet.

6. They want to wrestle control of the board of directors then they can sell it.

5. It sounds just marvellous.

4. You heard about this, it was all the man who visited from Birmingham was brought up for?

3. There were loads of charred bits so I had to cover it with the gravy.

2. I only knew him for two weeks, but he thinks I'm his best mate.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I was going to apply for a visa but I'm thinking twice and reckon on New Zealand instead.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: