Friday, March 17, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last) Week ; 357

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. She threw her feet right into it.

9. I can't take much more of this, I thought you'd sorted all of this underpants business out.

8. Let's keep it all private and not talk about it here.

7. Fish fingers is where I'm thinking.

6. He always doing impressions of people, not very well.

5. Snapchat him for god's sake.

4. I shall protest most strongly if it goes ahead.

3. They're going to start giving change again.

2. Keep it clean please.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I only shop their for my loo cleaner, everything else is far too cheap.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: