Sunday, May 13, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 418

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You totally ruined the mood with your choice of shoes.

9. It's his birthday, I swear he has two a year.

8. The garden rake has gone walks again, I shall have to speak to my mother.

7. This is the way the world is now, or at least at the moment.

6. In 1976 I lost the end of my middle finger, look.

5. My book would be all about my shameful attitude towards dark chocolate.

4. Hopefully he won't turn up to the wedding dressed in a Nazi outfit.

3. Never been good at figures, I think it stems from having a calculator on my phone.

2. If we all go to protest it'd terrify the living daylights out of them.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I don't want to be married to a supermodel, I want to be married to you.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: