Sunday, November 22, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon Buses Last Week ; 126

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Get your voting fingers out.

9. Mum wants a tigra.

8. My responsibilities are bigger than yours.

7. Mamma put the coins in my eyes 'cos I sure don't believe what I am seeing!

6. There's always a little kid in peril, I say leave them to their own devices.

5. I like that blue shirt a lot.

4. Have M&S started to stock divorce cakes?

3. The tree actually looks rather pretty.

2. If there's ever a tornado, run to the cellar.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. But how will Swindon spend it's saved wi-fi money, that currently goes to BT and Virgin and TalkTalk... biscuits for everyone methinks!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: