Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 237


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm trying to breathe, but having some difficulty.

9. Everything is alright if I just forget about it.

8. I've been driving for an hour and didn't realise I hadn't used all of them.

7. Been waiting since 6 o'clock for him to come on duty and there's been no sign of him.

6. On these all day, I'm pretty sure to go loopy.

5. A separate stop is about 10 yards away, why do that?

4. There's a lot of courage in what he did, but that might just be foolishness.

3. Swing into the middle lane and make sure the end's not sticking out.

2. There's a number of reasons I could give you, but the main one is, I really don't want to go.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I could tell you a joke about creme eggs, but it's not very good.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: