Sunday, April 05, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 259

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If I swap this battery, that should give you a bit more.

9. She's sitting there, no her.

8. I bought four and I might keep them for meself.

7. Jason said we'd go all the way to his mum's for the weekend, but I don't fancy going all that way, might persuade it to be Burnham instead.

6. That Poldark's rubbish, all the accents are watered down.

5. If you lined them up, I couldn't pick that one who's left out of them, all look like fake boy band members, no distinguishing features.

4. But if she never married then he's not entitled to anything she might leave behind.

3. The traffic was so heavy I even considered walking, but then I passed the time with a tube of Pringles.

2. The egg was huge, I'm expecting a small group of chocolate people inside it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. No, you can't use a double decker, it'll hit the bridge, then we'll never keep to time.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: