Sunday, April 12, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 260

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Keep that quinoa for Jess, she's a fan.

9. I've never heard such a racket in my life.

8. Let's make sure it works, otherwise what's the point of wearing these shoes with it.

7. I went in and got my tins, and all my frozen stuff, it's so cheap, you'd never believe it.

6. Si thinks I need just let Connor find his own way, but it's driving me nuts.

5. It was nose to tail all the way back to the roundabout, I was an hour late at the end.

4. No, they can't go under Whitehouse Bridge, wish they'd just lower it.

3. She didn't press the bell, moaned at me, but then stayed on until we came back round the loop.

2. The wind was so strong it blew the carrier clean out of her hand, landed in the drain.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. If this keeps up, it'll be quicker every time to just walk, bloody, sodding joke.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: