Sunday, July 05, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 272

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I love a good barbecue, make sure there's enough food.

9. I judge people instantly on the state of their eyebrows.

8. They're all too young to care about customer service.

7. They all go out drinking and then shagging each other, then bitch about it in the office the next day.

6. Don't post on Facebook about it, then be surprised when people find out.

5. I love rounders, I think it was the only sport I could actually do at school.

4. If I miss a banana first thing, it throws off my whole day.

3.  No, not crafts for dogs.

2. Did you know I use to work with him on the buses?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. There's not a lot of Rachel tension in that area of town.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: