Sunday, July 10, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 325

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I will definitely drink to that my mate.

9. Yes I could do with a good laugh if you consider all the stuff that's happened.

8. No it's rented so that's something else I've got to consider.

7. I had it when I was at the prison, what have I done with it?

6. I sold it after he moved it for a vastly-inflated value.

5. Just because I don't want to go out with you, it doesn't mean I don't like woman.

4. Don't be so bloody self-indulgent.

3. Put that's back, that's mine, I bought that with my nectar points.

2. Then because the social heard he'd been playing it, they came round that Thursday and demanded to know what he was up to.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You get a bonus for finishing that week's order, free shares and free tea and coffee.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: