Monday, July 18, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 326

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You've got to identify your risks.

9. I'm not spending that on a handbag.

8. That's easily the tastiest thing I've ever tried in my life and I've eaten in some great pubs.

7. Forget everything I've said before, this is the absolute truth.

6. It's failing apart in my hands, why did you make me buy this?

5. It doesn't work on my phone, so I won't be falling off cliffs any time soon.

4. Sarah denied I'd said it, then slagged me off in a group message.

3. You can't expect me to drop everything just because you feel like you need to control me.

2. We're going to have a recession no matter how much you may deny it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Don't worry about it, it's fine, we've got our country back, isn't it great?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: