Sunday, July 09, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 375

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. That was totally not set up.

9. Let's get serious for a moment.

8. I'm going to pretend you're not as stupid as you make out.

7. Simon says I'm only to listen to him.

6. It gets a look behind the scenes and oh are there some revelations.

5. They says it's not tradition, but I've seen it done at least twice now.

4. But they don't subscribe yet, so why am I bothering?

3. No, they give change now, look, he's offering you change.

2. It was several thousand pounds, so no, I'm not going to be buying a second one.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It goes really chunky when you add on the attachments and my guilt.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: