Sunday, July 30, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 377

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I heard a whistling noise and thought it was the dog.

9. They're quite little people aren't they?

8. She was dressed all in blue, but with the pink showing through like a lighthouse.

7. It was going off until I passed and broke it off the wall.

6. There's no hatch there, it's just what the ground looks like.

5. More people have walked on the surface of Mars than have been in the bedroom.

4. Linda likes him, but only if he promised never to do what he did with his feet again.

3. It says here that you just push to open, it doesn't mean you should ever do it.

2. I was up in town earlier because otherwise all the good quality bread is gone.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I think I'd look good as a boxer, I wouldn't be any good at the actual boxing, but I'd look the part.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: