Sunday, June 10, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 422

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Did you find the reaction different in the cafe?

9. That essay was so obscure I can't imagine anyone ever reading it.

8. Mozart isn't what you expect to get played in The Brunel.

7. He once bought some prawns, I don't know what he did with them.

6. It's the wrong method I've known, but it worked.

5. I haven't slept for two nights, so it must be real.

4. I wriggled about, it seemed to work.

3. I had a cheap sandwich, it got me by.

2. Why should they be bothered what I wear on my head?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The sex is different, not bad, just different.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: