Sunday, February 24, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 459

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Don't wedge it there for goodness sake.

9. People like to complain about it whenever they get the chance.

8. I've been like this since I was born.

7. None of them understand, they're all office managers.

6. The whole place was in a state of shock when we heard.

5. But if it's not been running at full capacity for a while, how did people not suspect?

4. Watching it back, I look really good.

3. Try matching that colour up to this top, it's impossible.

2. They cover the car up, and it was mild enough overnight I left my windows open.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They can't all go to Pressed Steel, they only make little cars there.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: