Sunday, March 10, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 460

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Those photos are just what you'd expect.

9. Oh I like this song since they changed it.

8. If you go faster you'll end up getting there quicker.

7. She's really unproductive. She gives lazy people a bad name.

6. There was no singing, it was just someone fiddling with something.

5. I'm not that old. I'm younger than many think.

4. If you keep fiddling with that I'll take it off you.

3. Having that many dogs cannot be healthy.

2. The fare stage is on that post.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You know nothing of me. Nothing.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: