Sunday, April 21, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 466

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm angry about more than you think.

9. Lets focus on what's important though.

8. It was a very, very big deal.

7. I agree with you, it looks provocative.

6. He worked with her for so many years it's not funny.

5. I didn't call her a bitch, I know her and I like her.

4. Tolerating that is the thin end of the wedge.

3. Contactless isn't all that when you think about it.

2. Being cool isn't what you think it is should be when you see other people.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. We're supposed to be humble, we're supposed to be humble and grateful.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: