Sunday, April 07, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 464

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Over the mountain and over the sea is where I want to be.

9. They had pasta, but it looked sort of rubbery, so I had an apple instead.

8. Shine it up and you might like the look.

7. I'm not taking that off you if you're going to be like that.

6. We've got that voucher which could be used if you wanted.

5. I like to get in early and avoid all the staring people.

4. It sounded like a strangling, but in broad daylight.

3. All the way over the back there, where Steve's old wife lived.

2. The spelling mistake was intentional, that's the joke, but not for you.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. There's no need to lose your mind over it, it's not like I've died and come back.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: