Sunday, March 08, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 91


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I had it stuck in my teeth for several hours.

9. It's entirely fictionalised.

8. If he doesn't like what they turn out like, why does he keep giving them permission to do it?

7. Who isn't in the mood for a nice grisly murder?

6. I was woken up halfway through by the sound of my own snoring.

5. I'm not so highbrow as you two.

4. Were you conned, are you going to admit it to us?

3. I'd like to be a lot fitter, but my legs aren't long enough.

2. It's hard, hard work, he's not use to it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. These balls are going straight back to the shop as soon as I can manage to lift them.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: