Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 97


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm innocent on all charges.

9. It was absolute durge.

8. People are suffering in Coleview too you know.

7. The clock still doesn't work.

6. It's amazing the cost of carrier bags these days.

5. I suffocated her with a mountain of memos.

4. It's very full, but at some point, everyone will get off.

3. It's reasonable to assume I'm going to be late.

2. I'm soo outside the bubble, I can't even see it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Coming soon, an exciting new joke on that, I'm working on it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: