Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last, Last, Last, Last) Week ; 189


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Hold my feet.

9. I'm done, thank you.

8. They're not skin-tight, these are skin type, feel that.

7. He's right out here, no, not there, here.

6. I don't feel properly equipped.

5. Take your kindness and shove it.

4. You are on fire with a song in your heart.

3. I found those pens underneath a cake case on the bargain shelf.

2. He's still got my shirt.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I suspect it's far far worse than it looks.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: