Sunday, June 12, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last, Last, Last, Last) Week ; 200



200 not out!

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's dirty and underhand, I love it.

9. Don't know her, but I've heard about what she did at Longs last week.

8. Martin refused to listen and now so do I.

7. I left over 10 years ago, feels like yesterday.

6. The manly thing to do is admit nothing and pretend you never heard of it.

5. She still wants a boob job, perhaps on one of them, but not both.

4. You should take on board about half of what he says, then pretend to take on the other half and you'll be fine.

3. I can smell manure.

2. It should be active, rather than reactive, but that's asking for the moon.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I need to get some new pants, I don't need to tell you why.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: