Sunday, June 21, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 270

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm not overjoyed.

9. Who'll ever want to buy one of those?

8. If you ask me, it's ridiculous, she'll never make money.

7. I always have breakfast, one packet of crisps and two cans of Monster.

6. Just grab hold of what you want and I'll take care of the rest.

5. Just a minute, how old was this girl then?

4. Those skin tight pants are so much hassle, I'll not bother with them again.

3. James said if I couldn't make a decision, then he was going to make it for me.

2. Macaroni is all well and good, but it's not fancy enough for a fancy meal.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. See the guy with the blue top, I went out with his sister, didn't get anywhere fast.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: