Sunday, June 26, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 323

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. That's a nice name for the wrong spelling.

9. Yes I'm in charge now, what a shocker.

8. I thought he'd only agreed to be with her for as long as it took to get another job.

7. You'll need a plumber to fix it, I've never been very good with pipes.

6. Very kind, can I have the bit with the cheese on it?

5. He's resigned, now we've got Trump's double waiting in the wings to move in.

4. Usually when they're whispering I can hear them in the next room.

3. Cornwall voted out, now they're asking for their EU money to continue.

2. Turns out she's not entitled to vote.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Are we spiralising the carrots or buying them pre-spiralised?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: