Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 379

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. But you can't park it because you'll just get the doors smashed to pieces.

9. A foot long, I've never needed such size.

8. You're very posh for someone who lives in a flat.

7. I didn't read that post, there was a video of a giraffe instead that I got dragged into.

6. It's all mind games and he knows exactly what he's doing.

5. The diet is only half the story.

4. It comes and goes, but mainly goes.

3. Tell me about Dylan, does he really think he's going to win the match?

2. I don't know the answer, but I think it's about your attitude towards self.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. He ran across two lanes of traffic, pressed the open button and ran off giggling like a three year old, sod.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: