Monday, September 11, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 383

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. No fish, no pinot.

9. He keeps coming home smelling of perfume that's not his own.

8. It was clattering all night, I nearly complained.

7. She couldn't get any in her size, so she's sent them back with last year's on.

6. There's no point in eating it if it's only a little bit warm.

5. It was so windy my gazebo started to lean.

4. It's something to do with gravity, but I don't understand it.

3. Older but not necessarily better when you consider how out of date it is.

2. I don't understand what my identity is.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Leona Lewis did alright. Alright, she's done more than alright!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: