Sunday, September 03, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 382

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's not faithful at all, it's just wrong.

9. As of today, I don't care at all.

8. If I can get my head around what he said, then maybe I can consider changing his mind.

7. Sensational does not quite cover it.

6. There's money behind it, so I'm hoping to get cut into it.

5. I think I need a rest, that's all.

4. Life is too short unless there's something you're not telling me.

3. Steve refused to mention her name and when I did, his face turned to stone.

2. It started off fine, then got really loud and by the end I was feeling sick.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I predict all of this, me and you, will be gone by Christmas.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: