Sunday, April 29, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 416

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. That's the wrong sprinkler to think of to use.

9. It was coned off, so I moved the cones and went straight through.

8. I expect he got a meal deal, he's got no imagination.

7. Most of my boys all wear the same thing.

6. Soon we'll get to the corner and they'll all pile on.

5. No, when they pulled it down the sign vanished too.

4. Who's Fleming anyway?

3. That's not the pasty I expected.

2. I only give out my screen name to people I know will get me into trouble.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Once I use to be 21 and that ended in disaster.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: