Sunday, April 08, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 413

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You really have to prove yourself if you take it like that.

9. There's no gin let, I'm telling you.

8. It's not true that those pants are her pants.

7. Originally it was done on the stage, in New York I believe, or Gloucester.

6. You've dredged the bottom now.

5. She never looks you in the eye, which I find very off-putting.

4. It doesn't matter how many times you ask me.

3. I really don't fancy that on today of all days.

2. Subway is where you go when you can't think of anywhere better go for lunch.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Since I've stopped my nose doesn't tingle any more.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: