Sunday, August 12, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 431

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Pleased as Larry, that is the correct phrase I do believe.

9. It was a right mutt, god knows how it puts up with him.

8. Let's remember that before it use to hang unused in the stairs cupboard.

7. I fully expect them to have crashed by the time they get to the main junction.

6. My float is total rubbish, it'll bring no good today.

5. They forecast rain and here I am in flip flops for all the good it'll do.

4. Their pastries were all reduced to clear, so I bought them all.

3. A bongo drum has been bought, like that's the idea of our age, I think not.

2. Why are people just eating plain rice, fresh air or nothing would be better surely?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. There's no tune, it's just pot holes.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: