Sunday, August 05, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 430

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You must have caught me on an off day, I was being nice you see.

9. Overtime I hear it, it just fills me with dread.

8. I have never worn sandals how dare you.

7. Everyone's going to be wearing the same thing anyway so there's no need to feel like a fool.

6. Ask me the questions and I'll tell you no lies.

5. Let's remember the real reason we're here, to get stamps.

4. At least you'll know for next time not to do that then in public.

3. Being as bold as you does not become naturally, either to you, or really anyone else.

2. It's not over yet, there's half a mile to go.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Doctor's orders I'm not to put water on it for three weeks, then only clean water.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: