Sunday, August 26, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 433

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Clear it out the way so I can get this minus through.

9. So gory I nearly fell off my chair.

8. I felt like such a fraud when they started asking the questions.

7. The character of Pat was based on me in my early days.

6. Just give him a headache tablet and it'll all just pass.

5. Did you know what a financial manager did before you started?

4. The facts were not as clear cut as you'd think.

3. I'll be so quiet, Paul would not even know I'd been through it all.

2. The sea makes such a difference to your work life balance when you live inland.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It was good, but didn't really move me like X Factor does.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: