Sunday, October 07, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 439

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm sure that's not broccoli.

9. You give me way too much credit on that one.

8. You and me brother, all the way to the end of this route.

7. I can't equalise, you've given away all your points.

6. Have you changed your mind at all?

5. That lunch was he nicest I've had in the rain.

4. Going on a limb could be a phrase deemed offensive by me if I wanted.

3. There's lots of options to win her over when it gets towards Christmas.

2. He's really creepy and quite rightly is avoided by all staff.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You've not seen Mamma Mia? Then you have not lived a full life.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: