Sunday, September 30, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 438

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If I go wrong here I've got to go right round by the opposite side junction which scares me.

9. He brought along sausage rolls and ham sandwiches they were posh.

8. Subway is not somewhere anyone would take a baby.

7. My average evening involves tears and plenty of passive aggressive comments going back and forth.

6. Real life doesn't include what you seem to think it does.

5. For many years it use to be acceptable to drink at lunchtime, now it's acceptable to drink lots at home in the evening.

4. I saw that twinkle in the eye and just kept on talking trying to ignore it.

3. Those shoes are going to be too small and will end up pinching every time you try and dance like that.

2. It was ready ten minutes ago and I'm going to miss the crackling.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They bought us all new ties, it's the best new thing in my wardrobe since popper trousers.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: