Sunday, October 28, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 442

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It was giant, like the size of a bus, but a really big one.

9. The responsibility lies fairly and squarely with him, not that it'd be noticed.

8. I had eaten loads of chocolate and felt so sick it lasted three days.

7. Tell me it's all about the ego and nothing else.

6. I take her out for a drink, buy her something and give her money, but that's just normal.

5. Keep perspective on it, you're only talking about moss.

4. They cleared out his cupboards and all he got left with was money off vouchers.

3. I thought I could just fall back on my old fashioned tricks.

2. You don't know just how good you look do you, you really don't.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. There's no option to him sleeping up there, he's only two, I'd never take the risk.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: