Sunday, November 04, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 443

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He put on the hat with the flower in it.

9. I thought all of these shoes were your husband's.

8. We only got as far as question one, it's going to take forever.

7. She took my name and didn't bother.

6. No that'll lead us to a dead end that other drivers have vanished into, never to return.

5. As a child, I remember being quite philosophical.

4. I think you've just got a common face.

3. They'll be in open revolt, mark my words.

2. If they're as good as they claim to be, why are the playing in Mark's back room?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I only watch the X Factor now for the adverts.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: