Sunday, November 11, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 444

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. They swept it right into my direction.

9. That seat is the prize seat, second only to the driver's.

8. I waited so long and eventually it happened and it was so quick.

7. You always ask that about my opinion, but I might as well not have one.

6. There was a milky-hue to it, not nice if you're lactose afraid.

5. I presume you nodded politely and left like a shot?

4. The injury was not as terrible to get as you think.

3. I saved your space, but then this happened once we got to the shops.

2. The record of my sales have been sent as far as Telford, I couldn't believe it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I did quite well, I didn't get zombie eyes when he was talking to me.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: