Sunday, November 18, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 445

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You don't even look when you pass by.

9. We all see you've got your head in the clouds.

8. I didn't really work out the moves to the whole thing.

7. I've been waiting since nine past and look here's three of them.

6. They always say it'll be blocked, but the traffic vanishes into another dimension on Akers Way sometimes.

5. Been driving for ages, never acknowledges passengers and has gone years without anything resembling a smile.

4. Let's keep in perspective in all of this, she doesn't like you and never will.

3. But it's love then you better hold on for dear life mate.

2. No Christmas markets this year, I'm still up to my ears in scented candles.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. As soon as I get this baby dropped I'm coming after him.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: