Sunday, January 06, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 452

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's like their normal habitat, shopping.

9. Don't mess around, I'm feeling quite fragile now.

8. Samuel can think what he wants, I know the truth and now so do you.

7. Keep it in perspective, you haven't got any teeth.

6. I ate nothing over Christmas, I'm starving if I'm honest wth you.

5. You fainted twice on getting your post.

4. Quick thinking isn't always as good as you think.

3. Salad will be my secret weapon in the new year.

2. The reunion always happens at Christmas.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You can't put your box there, I've got my drum.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: