Sunday, January 13, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 453

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Over 100 years old isn't that surprising these days.

9. There's was a doorbell ring, then a small popping sound.

8. That music makes no sense to me, like metal.

7. They're getting married and it was so very happy to hear.

6. The women were fighting, no idea what's caused that.

5. The pass expires, but I'll keep using it.

4. You can't resist the lure of cake.

3. She's heard stories all about it and pretends she hasn't.

2. My name isn't my real name I'm sure.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. What are you waiting for, you've got the right shoes on.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: