Sunday, January 27, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 455

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. The right shoes set it all off like a party.

9. I found my car keys on the bus.

8. You said it wouldn't matter, hob nobs.

7. It's a shame your face is shaped that way after all.

6. They stopped the countdown just before it all kicked off giving a bit of welcomed delay.

5. She asked for forgiveness, but I'm not ready to grant it.

4. I had a second thought about the Powell problem.

3. They don't seem to be very productive considering how long they're in for.

2. Your father was a great man, not a leader.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I stopped hanging out with him because he became more boring than ITV on a Saturday night.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: