Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 107


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I would only ever consider that if I was a major lead in a soap.

9. I hear they got it worse in the street opposite.

8. Grab your cockles and lets go.

7. The 14, 29, then 1 and 1A.

6. Why does everyone have to like The Beatles?

5. Sarah Perry is hotter than a bag of chips.

4. I'm meant to get off at the stop after the shopping centre, which one?

3. Keep your eyes on me and see if I lie.

2. I have a selection of options available, but I can't remember any of them.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Would you care to start with a cocktail, or should we just get down to it?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: